Meribel – Chalets Greystone
from 5,500,000 €
The only new-build standalone chalets currently available in the charming hamlet of Méribel Village, these two individual chalets occupy a prime location just steps away from ski lifts, pistes, restaurants and shops. Thanks to their south-west orientation, they also boast breathtaking views over the valley and the picturesque village centre.
Made from beautiful, traditional materials, these chalets feature Savoyard-style facades and the interiors will be finished in a contemporary style with large windows, fireplaces and spacious open-plan living areas.
– An intimate collection of two standalone chalets
– Only new-build standalone chalets in Méribel Village
– Prime location 50m from amenities, pistes & ski lifts
– Breathtaking valley & village views
– Sauna, hammam, gym & cinema room
– South-west-facing terraces
– Parking & ski room included
– Reduced buying costs & eligible for a VAT rebate
In addition, the residences benefit from a cinema room, spa facilities, a private gym and a sunny terrace.
With an average of €15,840 per sqm, these rare new-build chalets are well-priced for Méribel Village and competitively priced when compared to Méribel as a whole as properties in the Rond Point des Pistes area can command as much as €30,000 per sqm.
add to favorites